The 86 Rules of Boozing - The Drunkard's Bible
Here is an absolutely indispensable reference for anyone who spends more time at bars than they do at home. It comes to us from a website called Modern Drunkard. These guys do boozing right. No pretense, no trends, just proper drinking etiquette, any time, any place. Here is the list, so spend some time studying to make sure you're playing by the rules the next time you tie one on.
7. Never borrow more than one cigarette from the same person in one night.
14. If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she refuses, she does not like you.
15. If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she accepts, she still might not like you.
35. Learn to appreciate hangovers. If it was all good times every jackass would be doing it.
59. If you are broke and a friend is “sporting you”, you must laugh at all his jokes and play wingman when he makes his move.
62. If you are trading rounds with a friend and he asks if you're ready for another, always say yes. Once you fall out of sync you will end up buying more drinks than him.
82. There’s nothing wrong with drinking before noon. Especially if you’re supposed to be at work.