James Bond Gadgets
One of the greatest things about being a guy is getting our mitts on ?Boys Toys?. Everyone loves a good gadget, and if they’re actually useful as well then that’s just an added bonus!
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite 7 gadgets that I’ve seen while looking for Christmas presents in the last couple of weeks of December and I’m pretty sure James Bond would be as happy as a pup with two tails if he?d received any of these gifts from Saint Nick.
Most of these gadgets can be found over at Spy Catcher Online, and I Want One Of Those is worth a look too!
- MP4 Watch ? Picture this scenario. You?re at the airport, or you’re visiting your grandparents and you find yourself bored with nothing to do. How awesome would it be if you could just push a button on your watch and instantly have access to 2GB worth of MP3?s, movies and pictures? With a 1.5inch color screen and support for MP3, WMA, MP4 (NXV) and JPEG formats, the MP4 watch is a fantastic gadget that any red blooded male can enjoy. The price is affordable too, setting you back just ?59.95 ($108 approx).
- Wireless Audio Transmitter ? This nifty little device allows you to transmit your music wirelessly to any device in your house which has a phono input! If your music collection is on your desktop PC upstairs, you may want to listen to that new album you just downloaded in the living room! MTV on the TV downstairs and you’re having a bath? Transmit the audio to the bathroom radio. Another brilliant device for the low price of ?49.95 ($90 approx).
- Transmitting Camera Pen ‘Nothing says spy quite like a discrete pen with an inbuilt camera and transmission function! This working pen can take images and transmit them to a TV, video recorder or security monitor up to 100 meters away. It’s not cheap at ‘295 ($586 approx) but the thrill of undertaking spy work could be considered priceless!
- Wooden Picture Frame with GSM Transmitter ? This trendy wooden picture frame would look great in the home or the office. The beauty of this is that nobody can see the built-in GSM module which allows you to silently dial into the unit from anywhere in the world and hear exactly what is being said within 4-5 meters of the picture frame. It won?t work in the USA but this device is completely legal in the E.U. Want one? That’ll be ‘170.38 then please.
- UV Pen ? This pen is ideal for hiding information from rogue agents and enemy spies! The writing is invisible and is only revealed once highlighted by the ultra-violet rays. Perfect for those nuclear launch codes you?ve just obtained from the wooden picture frame you gave to the Prime Minister! At just ‘8 ($16 approx) this is a fun gadget that is ideal for kids and adults alike.
- Disintegrating Paper ‘The perfect writing